Help choosing a bluetooth speaker?

davidh12

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Im looking for a good bluetooth speaker for a bedroom. Have around £200 to spend (flexible). Ive been looking at the samsung da-e650 as its around my price point and I have a samsung galaxy phone which it provides a dock for, however theres not that many reviews around for it. Theres so much choice online I feel like Ive been going around in circles for weeks now.

Can anyone help? Im open to any brand.

mikkybrown

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

This might not be quite what you're looking for, but for the price point (£39.99) the e-Wave is an amazing portable bluetooth speaker. I use mine around the house and in the car mostly. The bass is amazing on it considering it is so small, most people think I have a huge system the music is coming out from!

It also has a speakerphone feature which is quite handy for me in the car and in the kitchen. I've just seen they have come out with a new e-Atom as well, which looks absolutely tiny. Apparently it's the world's smallest bluetooth speaker.

They have some bigger systems too, I have bought the e-Storm and e-Wave and am really happy with them, so they might be a good option to check out.

www.bitmore.co.uk

Hope that helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts