HELP ANDREW OR ANYONE!!!- AUDICA CS2 SYSTEM REVIEWS PLEASE!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi folks,

Looking for help here on this system. I have seen the review for the CS1 and it looks really good. I am interested in getting the CS2 system which i have found for £420.00. It seems a great buy even though the system is a few years old. I have the MPS 1 audico system and have been imp[ressed by that over the years for my Ipod, hence why this system attracts.

As i understand it the model i can get comes with the SUB8 sub.

Bearing in mind the price i can get it for the room it will occupy is around 4mx4m approx. It won't ever be excessivly loud as it will feed onto my neighbours wall but as my first forray into Home Ciunema speakers it would appear to give me loads for my cash.

Could you also advise of amps to pair it with, was looking at the Yamaha AX763 if i can still get ahold of one.

Again really appreciate any input on this one.

Regards

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Have you not considered the award winning Q Acoustics 1010i Speaker Package? It's available for £450.00 (free delivery) from Superfi.

testpilot4321

May 20, 2009
Visit site
But the audica CS2 has had some great write ups and reviews and that was when it was supposed to cost £800, so how well rated would it be at £419? Plus have you seen how nice it looks, specialy compared to the Q Acoustics.

A

Anonymous

Yeah, the looks of the CS2 were one of the main considerations due to the other half, lol.

It has to be style speaker system due to it having to look 'nice', and like testpilot says if it gets such a god write up at £800 then at half price i would assume it would be well worth a punt.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts