Hello from Argentina

diegoc

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone, my name is Diego as the nick indicates. When I was born my old man instead of giving me a ball, he put a pair of headphones on my head lol.

Which made my passion for the audio and some motoring, but no football (except the world cup). Since I was little I was used to walking between systems of all kinds, valvular, transitorized and finally integrated. Of the type "hi-fi" and also of the "professional" type, all these accompanied by loudspeakers of all kinds of measures and models. Small "low" 6 "went through my ears to the beautiful" sub-bass "of the 18".

I spent music (DJ) from 17 to 37 years (approx, today I am 39), in principle in social, events and for some years also in discos. Today my relax is my home equipment, consisting of a traditional stereo system, two speakers columns, an integrated stereo amplifier, a CD player, a tuner radio, a turntable and an HTPC.

I often read your posts and fully share your passion and concerns about the audio, I thank the "internet" that brings us closer and allows us to share our experiences, doubts and concerns.

Best Regards,

D

Deleted member 2457

diegoc said:
Hello everyone, my name is Diego as the nick indicates. When I was born my old man instead of giving me a ball, he put a pair of headphones on my head lol.

Which made my passion for the audio and some motoring, but no football (except the world cup). Since I was little I was used to walking between systems of all kinds, valvular, transitorized and finally integrated. Of the type "hi-fi" and also of the "professional" type, all these accompanied by loudspeakers of all kinds of measures and models. Small "low" 6 "went through my ears to the beautiful" sub-bass "of the 18".

I spent music (DJ) from 17 to 37 years (approx, today I am 39), in principle in social, events and for some years also in discos. Today my relax is my home equipment, consisting of a traditional stereo system, two speakers columns, an integrated stereo amplifier, a CD player, a tuner radio, a turntable and an HTPC.

I often read your posts and fully share your passion and concerns about the audio, I thank the "internet" that brings us closer and allows us to share our experiences, doubts and concerns.

Best Regards,
*bye*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts