Hello and a bit of advice please.

BigJay

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,

Have just decided to go for a new Home Cinema Av Amp and Speaker package.The one I have decided to go for is the Denon AVRX2300 Av Amp and the Q Acoustics 3000 5.1 Speaker Package.At the moment you can get both for just under a grand at Richer sounds with a 6 year super care which I think is pretty good value and reviews for both are pretty impressive!

Where I am struggling is what speaker cable should I be going for to get the best out of this system?

Any recommendations ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

BigJay.

BigJay

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Good shout Simon!

I use QED HDMI Leads and they are excellent.The price per metre in the link you provided is also very reasonable.

Will give it some serious consideration.

Thanks.

floyd droid62

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
BigJay said:
Hi there,

Have just decided to go for a new Home Cinema Av Amp and Speaker package.The one I have decided to go for is the Denon AVRX2300 Av Amp and the Q Acoustics 3000 5.1 Speaker Package.At the moment you can get both for just under a grand at Richer sounds with a 6 year super care which I think is pretty good value and reviews for both are pretty impressive!

Where I am struggling is what speaker cable should I be going for to get the best out of this system?

Any recommendations ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

BigJay.
any good quality 2.5mm copper cable will do ,don,t take any notice of hifi nonsence about magical cables,i got mine from maplin 10awg for £5 a meter

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts