Hello all

Dom

Just wanted to say that i am enjoying my HIFIMAN 400i's which sound superb, the best headphones i have ever listened too. These are being driven by the Roksan Kandy K2, the DAC is the Music Fidelity M1 DAC. Its on a USB connection and there is an AudioQuest JitterBug to filter those PC nasties. At the moment very pleased with the sound.

I bought an extension cable from Ebay. A Neutrik 3.5mm male to female headphone cable, which is marvelous, really high quality and miles better than the cheap cable i was using.

Back to the Headphones. They are smooth with plenty of depth, scale and dynamics and are also easy to listen too as well. Picking out details and texture that i had not heard before. I bought them from Ebay for £313 which is a good deal for 2 month old headphones. (The seller assured me there as good as new).

Finally I am selling an album on iTunes. Unfortunalty it gets instantly buried due only popular music making to the front screen. Which means i need to make some noise. Could I let you know what to search for. Its pretty good lol.

Dom

K

keeper of the quays

DomCheetham said:
Just wanted to say that i am enjoying my HIFIMAN 400i's which sound superb, the best headphones i have ever listened too. These are being driven by the Roksan Kandy K2,  the DAC is the Music Fidelity M1 DAC. Its on a USB connection and there is an AudioQuest JitterBug to filter those PC nasties. At the moment very pleased with the sound.

I bought an extension cable from Ebay. A Neutrik 3.5mm male to female headphone cable, which is marvelous, really high quality and miles better than the cheap cable i was using.

Back to the  Headphones. They are smooth with plenty of depth, scale and dynamics and are also easy to listen too as well. Picking out details and texture that i had not heard before. I bought them from Ebay for £313 which is a good deal for 2 month old headphones. (The seller assured me there as good as new).

Finally I am selling an album on iTunes. Unfortunalty it gets instantly buried due only popular music making to the front screen. Which means i need to make some noise. Could I let you know what to search for. Its pretty good lol.

Dom  

hi dom, i had a look couldnt find the album..i found dom icile and the houses! I found domi natrix and the gaggers! There was dom dom the pipers son! Dom estic and the chores! Even dom estos and the bleachers! But sadly i couldnt find dom cheetham..sorry! Those headphones sound ok but i have a 78 player and no headphone socket...i have a winding handle though? How many hifi buffs can say that? Lol...

jjbomber

keeper of the quays said:
..i found dom icile and the houses! I found domi natrix and the gaggers! There was dom dom the pipers son! Dom estic and the chores! Even dom estos and the bleachers!

As the real answer was Doc-topus you were a lot closer than you thought! Doctopus and the tenticles would have been purr-fect.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts