• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Heavily revised in the last year...

12th Monkey

Aug 31, 2015
...but then it stayed largely the same for 10 years or more. Used to have an Arcam CD23t with an A32 acting as pre- and two P35s. CD started to reject discs just occasionally, so I found a Musical Fidelity M6S that was barely used at a bargain price on eBay and a slippery slope ensued. Lots of anti vibration measures taken in the last year - can't help but wonder whether the speakers are now the weakest link, but it sounds fabulous to me. I guess that means stay as I am, at least for now.

Ah, my pictures are too large too upload - any tips for posting pictures?

12th Monkey

Aug 31, 2015
Thank you. I think a part of the issue is that post production being shipped elsewhere they aren't quite built like the battleships that the A308 series were. I think the A308 CD was 4kgs or so heavier than the M6, although the M6's tech specs seem to be more Nu Vista.

Given how big the differences are as a result of adding weight judiciously (see main hifi forum), that seems a wee bit short sighted.

Reactions: Squall Leonhart

gel

...but then it stayed largely the same for 10 years or more. Used to have an Arcam CD23t with an A32 acting as pre- and two P35s. CD started to reject discs just occasionally, so I found a Musical Fidelity M6S that was barely used at a bargain price on eBay and a slippery slope ensued. Lots of anti vibration measures taken in the last year - can't help but wonder whether the speakers are now the weakest link, but it sounds fabulous to me. I guess that means stay as I am, at least for now.

Ah, my pictures are too large too upload - any tips for posting pictures?
You can take pictures on a iPhone or iPad but you take them and upload them at the same time. So you are half way through your post then click on attach files take the picture then upload. Nice system btw.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts