John Duncan

Am clearing out my house pending some building works (turntable and LPs went into storage today
emotion-6.gif
) and found my old AR18BXs in the loft! I thought I'd chucked 'em out years ago - have gone all bottom-lip with nostalgia.......

JohnDuncan:Am clearing out my house pending some building works (turntable and LPs went into storage today
emotion-6.gif
) and found my old AR18BXs in the loft! I thought I'd chucked 'em out years ago - have gone all bottom-lip with nostalgia.......

Gotham cables. . . .?
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi J.D. Long Time no speaky, been smirting my way around New Zealand for a while [vineyards mainly] I set my AR18"S up as my rear surrounds about 3 months ago, just for the hell of it. then swapped them with the dali"s and Rega Apollo in the Kitchen and you know what they are still up there don"t you think? Well the musician in you will. What am I going to do with them now? Any suggestions as they are in perfect nick. How about yours? cheers [still hooked on Hob Nobs I guess]

John Duncan

Well mine have gone straight into storage so haven't had time to hook them up to a proper stereo. Have been spoiled with some good speakers recently so I'm kind of expecting they'll be a bit pants, but they might surprise me. They're proper big eighties speakers!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts