headphones in the 70 dollar range

im looking to buy some OVER the ear headphones for a 70 dollar price range i know maybe i can not get anything amazing at that price, but ive looked through countless forums with top over ear headphones under 100$ and all have different opinions. i own a good amount of headphones mainly skullcandy for their warranty i own about 6 pairs of skull candy both in ear and over i own 1 pair of shure se215 and another in ear called ttpod dual driver headphones if you never heard of them look them up on amazon great headphones. i only listen to flac and alac formats mp3 is a virus to me. i use my ipod classic 7th gen. going to upgrade soon to an ibasso or fiio. i listen to alternative rock if you want to call it. U2,Coldplay,the old Maroon 5,radiohead,ed sheeran,jack johnson etc...just some background on me if you have any questions i hope most of that will answer them. im not looking for beats or monster headphones they are over priced. maybe some sennheiser or koss,akg if you guys could help id really appreciate it.*biggrin*

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Fernando Moreno said:
im looking to buy some OVER the ear headphones for a 70 dollar price range i know maybe i can not get anything amazing at that price, but ive looked through countless forums with top over ear headphones under 100$ and all have different opinions. i own a good amount of headphones mainly skullcandy for their warranty i own about 6 pairs of skull candy both in ear and over i own 1 pair of shure se215 and another in ear called ttpod dual driver headphones if you never heard of them look them up on amazon great headphones. i only listen to flac and alac formats mp3 is a virus to me. i use my ipod classic 7th gen. going to upgrade soon to an ibasso or fiio. i listen to alternative rock if you want to call it. U2,Coldplay,the old Maroon 5,radiohead,ed sheeran,jack johnson etc...just some background on me if you have any questions i hope most of that will answer them. im not looking for beats or monster headphones they are over priced. maybe some sennheiser or koss,akg if you guys could help id really appreciate it.*biggrin*

On ear or around ear? Over ear is interpreted both ways by different mfrs.

BTW, there are also semi-on ear and semi-around ear like the original Senn Momentums. FYI.

TRENDING THREADS