Headphones DAC

ArthurJJ

Aug 22, 2023
Visit site
Good morning,

I had to move abroad for work and left my system in my old home. I managed to bring my headphones (Focal Radiance) and my headphone amplifier (Violectric HPA V200) with me. Obviously, due to size constraints, I couldn't bring my DAC.

What solution do you recommend for me to still listen to music from streaming platforms using the components I already have? I primarily use TIDAL. I'd like to keep the cost under 100 euros if possible. I've seen products like the DragonFly, such as the Black version, which is priced around 80-110 euros. Could I use it as a DAC and then connect it to my amplifier, or are there better options?

Thank you.

Revolutions

Aug 6, 2023
Visit site
WiiM mini has been a winner for me @ £90. I use my amp’s dac so can’t talk to the quality built in, but from a connection perspective it’s perfect. Does everything I need & nothing I don’t. I think it has Tidal connect so super easy to stream.

Reactions: Jasonovich

Stuart.W.D

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
For me personally, I really enjoy my Ifi Zen dac with my HD600's lovely synergy. I haven't tried your headphones before, but considering the cost of a headphone dac in your budget. I would start by looking at the Ifi UNO headphone dac. The retail price is within your current budget.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts