Headphone advice

Nathan

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
To keep the street and wife happy, I am in the market for a set of headphones that will be only for wired home use. Closed back would be preferred.

I have a Roksan Blak, Roksan Kandy mk3 CD player and a Project 2Xperience deck so I want something to get the best out of the setup. Not fussed at the cost within reason so long as it is a good match. For comparison I have Silver 6 speakers at the moment for the loud moments.

I know next to nothing about headphones so would appreciate any assistance

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome :)

Nathan said:
I know next to nothing about headphones

We know next to nothing about how much you want to spend, because 'within reason' is too vague. One person's idea of reasonable could be silly money to you.

D

Deleted member 108165

This spamming idiot is back again *diablo* reported.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
DougK said:
This spamming idiot is back again *diablo* reported.

Oh yeah - I tried reporting the "piduet" guy a couple times, to no avail. I got to thinking about what a "piduet" would be like for music listening, and all I could think of was a shower radio or one of those earbuds you get for £3 at the convenience store. But I shouldn't diss them without knowing, still....

jjbomber

Nathan said:
Went with the Oppo PM1 in the end. Awesome. Thank you for the steer

You're welcome. Somebody described them to me as wearing your own personal concert hall. I haven't actually heard the headphones myself, but as recommendations go, that is probably the best I have ever heard from someone else.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts