Heading for New York

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok, got a few days in New York very soon - where should I go for vinyl surprises?

Bleecker street already on the radar - anywere else that I should put into the itinerary? (Orders taken :)

Bogester

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Bleecker St is good - say hello to the (very) fat cats at Bleecker St Records. I would also recommend a visit to J&R Music (not far from Ground Zero), particularly if you're interested in more than just vinyl. There are some great deals to be had there on items such as headphones - I picked up a set of Klipsch X10is there for the same number of USD as I'd have paid in GBP at the time (a couple of years ago, now).

Have a great time in NYC, it's a great city!

Best wishes
Bogester

Juzzie Wuzzie

BHP Photo Video is good as well. Apple Store, as everything is cheaper than anywhere else in the world. If you want recommendations on where to eat and drink, let me know - to get you started Aquagrill on Spring and 6th / Del Frisco's on 49th and 6th, and the bar at the Soho Grand. Visit Union Square as well - plenty of good shops there. For vinyl, it may pay to travel into Brooklyn, around Dumbo / Williamsburg, etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts