HDR coming next week?

MorriAG

Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
Just been on the sky forum and it looks like Sky will be releasing HDR next week, and one else heard this?
Absolutely disgusting. I have one of the earliest SkyQ boxes but I am paying exactly the same as someone with a new SkyQ box yet I am being asked to pay £50 to “upgrade” plus installation costs to achieve access to the same HDR functionality.
When SkyQ was released Sky said customers wouldn’t own the box it remains the property of Sky. So why don’t they take back the SkyQ box that is now not capable of providing 100% of the service offer and replace it with a new box?

Reactions: jjbomber

jjbomber

When SkyQ was released Sky said customers wouldn’t own the box it remains the property of Sky. So why don’t they take back the SkyQ box that is now not capable of providing 100% of the service offer and replace it with a new box?

Phone them up and tell them you're leaving. It is the only way to get anything done with Sky.

smbmetal

Sep 8, 2007
Visit site
I’ll be about to re-contract in a month. I’ll see if I get one offered for free when I have a moan at them bearing in mind I paid £199 initially for the Sky Q silver box a few years ago.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts