HDMI Ethernet channel between ps3 and TV

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i currently have my SONY KDL-46HX903 TV connected to the router by the cable that was in my PS3, and i have my ps3 connected to my TV by HDMI 1.3. i was just wondering if i got a HDMI cable with a Ethernet channel will i be able to connect to the PSN network through my TV?

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
If you are trying to get them both networked so you can watch online and play online without swopping cables ,then something like this will link all your devices to the router.(and allow xbox addition and bluray as well)

Edit- link changed. Not come across that before.The paste link for the actual item redirecting to a login prompt.( and I wasn't logged in as accountholder either)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
razorgrass:will i be able to connect to the PSN network through my TV?

Only if the TV supports PSN, which I don't believe it does.

And RGD, that link doesn't work.

A

Anonymous

on a further note i would just like to say what a great acheivment this TV is from SONY! in my opion it wipes the floor with the panasonic VT20 in pritty much all departments apart from the blacks, but only a bit. i also find that the 3D to be alot less headache inducing than the VT20 even if there is slightly more cross talk (if any at all) but only a bit and its not even noticeable in game - not that bothered about films!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts