HBO Max confirms European launch schedule but there's no sign of UK

RichSM

Sep 9, 2021
Visit site
If you have Sky or BT TV, you can likely already get a lot of this content. For example, I'm with BT and have the Entertainment pack - with this you can log into the NOW TV app using your BT account details. They have all the good HBO stuff like Game of Thrones, The Wire, Band of Brothers etc included, so I wouldn't want to pay for a separate HBO subscription.
It's probably why they didn't launch it in the UK, because they already have a licensing deal with Sky (who then provide it to BT/Virgin as well).

Sliced Bread

T
If you have Sky or BT TV, you can likely already get a lot of this content. For example, I'm with BT and have the Entertainment pack - with this you can log into the NOW TV app using your BT account details. They have all the good HBO stuff like Game of Thrones, The Wire, Band of Brothers etc included, so I wouldn't want to pay for a separate HBO subscription.
It's probably why they didn't launch it in the UK, because they already have a licensing deal with Sky (who then provide it to BT/Virgin as well).
That’s a good point, though sky is overpriced and now tv isn’t yet 4K hdr.

TRENDING THREADS