Has anyone pre-ordered Star Wars 4K Blu-Ray Boxset?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Although it may be a bit earlier still with 2030 as it’s release date according to Amazon!

D

Deleted member 2457

I was watching Star Wars Return of the Jedi on Sky Movies and it looked amazing!

D

Deleted member 2457

I have pre ordered, not seen a date of 2030 though.
However just looked now and seen that date.
Have you got it Michael?

Now available.

D

Deleted member 2457

Found this on Blu-Ray too:

Surely the one to go for?

D

Deleted member 2457

Just ordered the 4K boxset and just for good measure I ordered the Harry Potter 4K Blu-Ray boxset too! :D

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi Gel, I cancelled the order in the end, decided now was not a good time to buy and in all honesty the price is way too high.
That’s a shame I thought it would be good comparing it between the two of us. I will let you know what I think to them, they have already been getting rave reviews on AVF.

D

Deleted member 2457

Getting mixed reviews on AVF now glad I decided to cancel. I can just buy them on Apple TV for £70 for Star Wars collection and £35 for Harry Potter. That gives me a £200 saving over the 4K ones.

Reactions: michael hoy

Loup Garou

Dec 28, 2019
Visit site
I know that £200 sounds way high and it is, but considering there are 9 famous movies in 4K and all the extras, I suppose it is expected. A regular 4K film costs around £20 anyway.

I have decided to wait a couple of months monitoring the price and hopefully catch a lower offer.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

I have just ordered The Rise of Skywalker 4K Blu-Ray for £24.99 and the Harry Potter 4K Blu-Ray boxset for £70.00 Italian import so £95 instead of £293! :)

D

Deleted member 2457

I have just ordered The Rise of Skywalker 4K Blu-Ray for £24.99 and the Harry Potter 4K Blu-Ray boxset for £70.00 Italian import so £95 instead of £293! :)
Cancelled those orders too! Just rented The Rise of Skywalker on Apple TV for £4.50 and am glad I did judging by the first 45mins definitely a once watch film. Not that bothered by Harry Potter.

D

Deleted member 2457

Blu-ray box set now £60.00 at Amazon for all Star Wars movies instead of £65.00.

D

Deleted member 2457

Don’t know if you have Sky Cinema Gel, but all the Star Wars movies are on there now, including the latest one.
Oh yeah mate it’s coming on again at 8 tonight The Rise of Skywalker. I didn’t know that I only rented it 2 days ago. Makes you wondered what the point of the Disney + streaming service is?

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

Just put the LG 65c9 Oled on downstairs and put it on Sky Cinema man the picture is dreadful on the Sky Eye never used to be like this on the other LG OLEDs we had down here!

D

Deleted member 2457

The Rise of Skywalker is also on SkyStarWarsHD channel tomorrow morning.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts