Has anyone actually got / seen a GT60 yet???

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

rocketrazor said:
gel said:
I asked about the GT60 in John Lewis today again, and got told it is coming but we don't know when!
smiley-smile.gif

Great news. At least it's on it's way

Yep.
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Clough said:
Sitting at my desk proofing our August issue Supertest of new 40-42in TVs including the Panasonic TX-P42GT60, up against rivals from Philips, Sony, Samsung and LG. An intriguing read
smiley-wink.gif

Good stuff! :clap:

humate

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
Sitting at my desk proofing our August issue Supertest of new 40-42in TVs including the Panasonic TX-P42GT60, up against rivals from Philips, Sony, Samsung and LG. An intriguing read
smiley-wink.gif

Awesome. What date does the latest magazine issues go on sale? i have to get myself this one. :)

j4mm3r

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Ah thanks very much for this!!

I was so engrossed in the picture settings i didnt think to look at the remote!

Anyway seems to be fine with 1080 pictures now if i select 16:9 and for sd i tend to use 'just' both with overscan turned off.

Thanks for your help

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
humate said:
Andy Clough said:
smiley-wink.gif

Awesome. What date does the latest magazine issues go on sale? i have to get myself this one. :)

The August issue goes on sale July 3rd. It's going to the printers this week...

D

Deleted member 2457

At least by the time John Lewis have stock, it will be really cheap at other shops.
smiley-wink.gif

humate

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
July 3rd. Awesome. My girlfriend is going to be annoyed with me for further delaying the tv purchase :) we currently are using a 20 inch lg with virgin tivo... something is broken and everything appears as double. Heh

Good point gel. Lets hope stock gets better. I would like to see all these panasonic plamas side by side.. John lewis suck for not stocking them.

mlamb64150

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
Having been patient all year and read the 2013 awards edition of the magazine, I am in the market for this TV but can't find anywhere online that is shipping... it seems to be collect only?!? (I live on the Isle of Man)

Anyone got an idea why this set is so scare and why hardly anyone is selling it?

D

Deleted member 2457

mlamb64150 said:
Having been patient all year and read the 2013 awards edition of the magazine, I am in the market for this TV but can't find anywhere online that is shipping... it seems to be collect only?!? (I live on the Isle of Man) Anyone got an idea why this set is so scare and why hardly anyone is selling it?

It was suggested that because of quite a few problems with the GT50 that some were not going to sell the GT60. The best thing you can do is to buy the VT65 from John Lewis (I think they deliver to you), and pay the extra £300 after price match.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts