Harmony one, oh yeh baby!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Received the harmony one last week from amazon for £69.99, was it worth the money? Oh Yes, it took a few phone calls to the Logitech team as no button on the harmony to replace the AV button on the tv remote which is used to choose the source input but once that was done it worked like a dream. the 5 remotes its replaced are now in a drawer and hopfully wont need them again, its not perfect but its almost there!

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
i had the same thing with my panny i also had trouble turning on but once its working there great just shame thay dont work with ps3

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
yeah i think it might be the plasmas take a little longer to warm up when turning on.if i remember i had to adjust the response time on the settings for tv device and the man on the phone sorted the input selecter for me .it works great now i wouldent change it i had aload of one 4 alls and a couple of kameleons and thay dont touch it.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Needed support to improve the workaround I was using to select Panny Freesat/Analogue inputs ..took a few days to sort by e-mail but it seems to be okay now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts