Ha! Gotham GAC-1 review........

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
At least it proves the forum search is working better these days...
emotion-1.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:JoelSim:MrMusic:

Firstly let me say I had read all this stuff here which made me actually purchase a pair of these Gotham cables to see who was right and who was wrong. We all agree that they cost very little but from there on in we are poles apart.

I can tell you the WHF review is far off the mark. I have a very H/End system that reveals any failings of cables and these are not bad at all

What have you tested them against and what is your system?

First post and straight on to a discussion 6 months previous - very strange.

Does he work for The Penguin do you think?

T

the record spot

It's opinion based - why shouldn't the guy like them? If it floats his boat, then great. Personally, I wouldn't go near them. Maybe once when I was looking at buying the Cambridge Atlantic, or Pacific (whichever one was the £9.99 one) but when I typically hook up a £60 interconnect, the backwards step is not a good one for me, i/cs included.

Mind you, if that's Mr. Gotham speaking, cheeky!

EDITED BY MODS for house rules

A

Anonymous

I have to admit that I shed a tear
emotion-9.gif
when I thought this thread had died but its great to see it back......
emotion-4.gif

JoelSim:Gerrardasnails:JoelSim:MrMusic:

Firstly let me say I had read all this stuff here which made me actually purchase a pair of these Gotham cables to see who was right and who was wrong. We all agree that they cost very little but from there on in we are poles apart.

I can tell you the WHF review is far off the mark. I have a very H/End system that reveals any failings of cables and these are not bad at all

What have you tested them against and what is your system?

First post and straight on to a discussion 6 months previous - very strange.

Does he work for The Penguin do you think?

Now now, Mr. Sim! that wasn't called for. . . ?

TRENDING THREADS