Greetings from Tautriadelta

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone. I've just joined the forum and would first like to point out that I am a hifi retailer's worst nightmare. I buy components I like and I keep them for years and years and years. My current setup and the years I purchased the components is as follows: Linn Axis turntable (1988), Mission Cyrus III amp (1994), Micromega Stage 2 CD player (1994) and Royd Eden speakers (1988). I also have a Cyrus One amp also purchased in 1988, which is now just a standby in case the III breaks. I listen mainly to jazz and have a large collection about equally split between vinyl and CD.

I'm currently having a bit of an ordeal sorting out headphones and have posted a separate thread seeking advice. If you think you might be able to help please take a look. LOL

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi I must admit once Ive sorted my hifi I like to leave it alone and get on with listening to my music the mission 752s Ive had for18 or more years and Ive just given them to my son.Sorry cant realy help with headphones I bought a pair around christmas and a Graham slee novo headphone amp sounded realy good but I dont use them so £450 wasted and thats a lot of cds:) :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi there and welcome.

It's good to have another old hand on board (you've got some nice kit there - I remember the Eden's little brother...the A7).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts