Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Vs Arcam rphono

simongreenmind

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
My current set up is an Arcam AVR 750 with a Clearaudio Concept with an AT VM540ML. At the moment I've got a Rega Fono 2, but I've listened to the rPhono and really liked it. Should I try a Gram Amp?

My tastes are for rock and indie, with some electronics and the odd bit of neo classical. I want detail and space, but with a decent but defined bottom end.

Any opinions?

simongreenmind said:
My current set up is an Arcam AVR 750 with a Clearaudio Concept with an AT VM540ML. At the moment I've got a Rega Fono 2, but I've listened to the rPhono and really liked it. Should I try a Gram Amp?

My tastes are for rock and indie, with some electronics and the odd bit of neo classical. I want detail and space, but with a decent but defined bottom end.

Any opinions?

Always worth a listen especially if you are going to stick with moving magnet cartridges. No real point in spending out on something that handles moving coil type voltage output if you are never going to use that facility.

simongreenmind

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
A friend of mine is trying to encourage me into the world of MC. It's going to be at least another year before I do though, as I've only just bought the Audio Technica.

TRENDING THREADS