Gotham Phono Interconnect

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I bought one of these interconnects and I am really impressed. There is so much more detail there compared to my Cambridge Pacific Lead which cost £30. For £13 delivered this seems to be an excellent bargain.

I have noticed when listening to CDs with this cable, my speaker bass cones move in and out alot more than they did with the Cambridge Pacific at the same volume levels. Obviously this is not a problem but not knowing anything about electronics I am interested why this happens. Any Ideas?

A

Anonymous

Yea I'm finding my woofer moves a lot more too with this interconnect, the sound is ten times better though! Just noticed it moving massively whilst playing music from my PC not at a particular high volume level, although it goes through my receiver first and the PM6002 is driving the front two speakers, odd!

A

Anonymous

I'm using 2. At the price they take some beating

I use one between CD and amp and one from amp to headphone amp.

Exceptional clarity and detail. I challenge anyone to get better at four times the price.

A

Anonymous

I can concur with the above, I'm using between my Naim CD5 and Supernait, seems very accurate and detailed.

A

Anonymous

Me too!

Clarity, detailed......etc, for the money extremely good value; l'm going to order another.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts