Good God What Hifi

The Mad One

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
PLEASE i beg you stop messing around with the website its bad enough as it is now youve gone and messed around with the More tab which had a drop down menu to use now youve made a menu which runs from left to right.

this is really annoying with a finger track mouse like most laptops the moment you try to track across to say awards or forums if you dont track across dead straight the menu dissapears.

i beg you please revert back to the drop down menu.

and just leave well alone

cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

The Mad One said:
PLEASE i beg you stop messing around with the website its bad enough as it is now youve gone and messed around with the More tab which had a drop down menu to use now youve made a menu which runs from left to right.

this is really annoying with a finger track mouse like most laptops the moment you try to track across to say awards or forums if you dont track across dead straight the menu dissapears.

cheers
*biggrin*

chrisr1718

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I don't know why you bother posting comments like that, they never listen to us!!

They're still printing that useless buyers guide in the mag.... they never listen!

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
The Mad One said:
this is really annoying with a finger track mouse

mouse.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
The Mad One said:
PLEASE i beg you stop messing around with the website

Even worse, today's forum is in chinese. So far I have ordered a house and 3 christmas trees!
*biggrin*

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
jjbomber said:
Even worse, today's forum is in chinese. So far I have ordered a house and 3 christmas trees!

That's nothing: Milton Keynes is almost in meltdown, gel's spending so fast! ;-)
*pardon*

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
The Mad One said:
PLEASE i beg you stop messing around with the website its bad enough as it is now youve gone and messed around with the More tab which had a drop down menu to use now youve made a menu which runs from left to right

this is really annoying with a finger track mouse like most laptops the moment you try to track across to say awards or forums if you dont track across dead straight the menu dissapears

cheers

We've added Advice and Feature tabs on the main Homepage menu, but the More tab still has a drop-down menu for Awards and Forums on my Mac (using Chrome).

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
The Mad One said:
PLEASE i beg you stop messing around with the website its bad enough as it is now youve gone and messed around with the More tab which had a drop down menu to use now youve made a menu which runs from left to right

this is really annoying with a finger track mouse like most laptops the moment you try to track across to say awards or forums if you dont track across dead straight the menu dissapears

cheers

We've added Advice and Feature tabs on the main Homepage menu, but the More tab still has a drop-down menu for Awards and Forums on my Mac (using Chrome).
Andy.Well now it has changed on Safari on my Mac in the last hour. Whereas before Forums etc were along the same line.I mow have a more dropdown menu,containing Forums and Newletter.I much prefered it as it was.Who keeps tinkering with the sttings for gods sake.

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
Andy Clough said:
The Mad One said:

cheers

Andy.Well now it has changed on Safari on my Mac in the last hour. Whereas before Forums etc were along the same line.I mow have a more dropdown menu,containing Forums and Newletter.I much prefered it as it was.Who keeps tinkering with the sttings for gods sake.
regular_smile.gif

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
...sorry. It shouldn't be a horizontal bar, should be vertical. Will check.

We will get them all fitting on the nav bar eventually!

Have you thought of bookmarking this page for the Forums?

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Joe Cox said:
...sorry. It shouldn't be a horizontal bar, should be vertical.

"We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – whathifi.com."

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Joe Cox said:
...sorry. It shouldn't be a horizontal bar, should be vertical. Will check.

We will get them all fitting on the nav bar eventually!

Have you thought of bookmarking this page for the Forums?

Yes, virtually since the first time it was ever available but - oddly enough - many people don't like using it.

The_Lhc does a great job promoting it's use but I think some people just like to stay in their favourite forum and not see activity in the others.

It would all be one forum if I had my way.

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
One day we'll be able to tailor the website to every user individually... but today is not that day. In my mind the 'active' page is the closest way to get to that one forum experience. But each to their own!

K

keeper of the quays

I have bought stuff because of buyers guide! All of it been good..i esp like looking at the great reviews my amp, speakers and now cd player got..( my main kit I bought before I ever saw a review on what hi fi) it's my other bits of kit I bought after looking at buyers guide..three pairs speakers,one amp one cdp..oh and my pure radio..please keep the buyers guide I beg you!! Lol..

chrisr1718

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Joe Cox said:
One day we'll be able to tailor the website to every user individually... but today is not that day. In my mind the 'active' page is the closest way to get to that one forum experience. But each to their own!

I always start there, see what the hot topics of the day are.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts