Hi guy's,thought I'd give my tuppence worth for anyone wanting to secure speakers to stands without the damaging spike route or ungainly sight of bluetack.Bluetack gluedots,just tried them with my pmc twenty 21 and b&w fs700 stands and it works a treat.transparent dots that stick both sides and are very kind to a speakers finish.I have the high gloss 20's and the dots just left slight marking that will be easily wiped off with some care.

philpot1001

May 28, 2015
Visit site
slightly different, but on a similar tac.....my Missions floorstanders from the 90's came with spikes for carpet floors, and rubber feet for hard wood floors.....im guessing the principle is the same between the rounded rubber feet and some glue dots, albeit to the floor in my case, and to speaker stands in your case.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
There are two types of the Bostik Glu Dots. The extra strong ones which are meant to be permanent and the removable ones. I've used the former to bond a glass shelf to a Cyrus Hark metal support shelf. They might damage the speaker finish though, so I would advise using the normal removable glu dots for speakers (do so at your own risk).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts