Glossy black TVs - have you scratched yours yet?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Being somebody who is about to buy a new large tv (42 or 46), I wondered if anybody out there has any comments or opinions on keeping my new set clean and unscratched?

These gloss black finishes seem to be nigthmare (my ASUS 22inch PC monitor looks like a skating rink). TVs in shops look worse (OK- I know the cleaners have to dust a lot of sets).

Is anybody doing a good job with theirs? I know they often provide these mico-fibre cloths - but that is all I have used on my ASUS.

markiedee

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
Badamz:
Being somebody who is about to buy a new large tv (42 or 46), I wondered if anybody out there has any comments or opinions on keeping my new set clean and unscratched?

These gloss black finishes seem to be nigthmare (my ASUS 22inch PC monitor looks like a skating rink). TVs in shops look worse (OK- I know the cleaners have to dust a lot of sets).

Is anybody doing a good job with theirs? I know they often provide these mico-fibre cloths - but that is all I have used on my ASUS.
hi badamz have you considered the pledge fluffy duster it is a fluffy super soft micro fibre duster which comes with a adjustable handle to reach those hard to reach places when cleaning. you fluff the the micro fibre duster then attach it to the handle the dusters tend to last any where between 2 to 4 weeks before needing to be replaced you can also buy additional dusters seprately. after owning an lcd and other electrical equipment i can't live without them as they do such a good job of keeping my tv dust free. if you go to any super market and go to the house hold cleaning isles you should find it i reccomend it highly and iam sure you will not regret purchasing one after owning it hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts