Glastonbury 2024

Gray

No doubt they'd say that, compared to a single live event, it's great value.

Nevertheless, no act has yet been confirmed.
And tickets were £355 (+ £5 booking fee).
They sold out within an hour this morning.
Millions of people applied.

Just imagine how many would have applied had we not been in the midst of a severe cost of living crisis 🤨.

Last edited:
Reactions: WayneKerr

jjbomber

No doubt they'd say that, compared to a single live event, it's great value.

Nevertheless, no act has yet been confirmed.
And tickets were £355 (+ £5 booking fee FFS).
They sold out within an hour this morning.
Millions of people applied.

Just imagine how many would have applied had we not been in the midst of a severe cost of living crisis 🤨.
All gigs are the same if you did a blindfold test, getting your wife to swap the bands without you knowing. Save money by paying £5 in a local pub! It's the same quality but without the flashing lights.

Reactions: Gray

Hisold

Nov 11, 2023
Visit site
totally get what you mean. It's wild, right? No acts confirmed yet, but tickets flew off the shelves in an hour. Imagine if things were a bit easier money-wise, loads more folks would've wanted in.

JDL

Jun 13, 2023
Visit site
I watched on YouTube as some rampant out of his head Marxist was giving a speech to the sea of onlookers.
He was virtue signalling his agreement and ranting on about how any and all immigrants are welcome to come here to Britain.
I thought of The Steel Wall that surrounds Glastonbury Festival and numerous security agents. The electronic surveillance etc. I don't think even a rat would get through un-noticed.
I thought to my self;
"You idiotic hypocrite. Can you not see the irony in what you're saying?
Open up the gates then. Practice what you preach, let some in for free. No, of course not. Fake."

Last edited:

Gray

I watched on YouTube as some rampant out of his head Marxist was giving a speech to the sea of onlookers.
He was virtue signalling his agreement and ranting on about how any and all immigrants are welcome to come here to Britain.
I thought of The Steel Wall that surrounds Glastonbury Festival and numerous security agents. The electronic surveillance etc. I don't think even a rat would get through un-noticed.
I thought to my self;
"You idiotic hypocrite. Can you not see the irony in what you're saying?
Open up the gates then. Practice what you preach, let some in for free. No, of course not. Fake."
Don't get me started (or banned).
It's the virtue signalling, politically correct 'do gooders' that do the most harm.
I despise their misguided interventions.

Reactions: JDL and WayneKerr

TRENDING THREADS