Gigs

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

AudioPlaya

Mar 28, 2009
Visit site
So far this year... Chantelle Mcgregor (the dome, doncaster), SBTRKT (the plug, sheffield), Portico Quartet (queens social, sheffield), and The Civil Wars (leeds university)... all were awesome in their own right, especially the civil wars who were simply stunning. :clap:

Now it's festival time, off to the Eye 'o' the Dug in St Andrews in the morning... King Creosote & Jon Hopkins, Dutch Uncles, Django Django, Errors, Francois & The Atlas Mountains and KT Tunstall. Should be awesome, especially Dutch Uncles who were great in sheffield last year, and Creosote & Hopkins performing the whole of "diamond mine" in it's spiritual home of Fife for the first time. :bounce:

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
:rockout: Over the last weekend I whent to donington Dowload and saw the Black star riders who sounded fantastic( Thin Lizzy with a new singer who sounds just like phil)

Black Stone Cherry who put on a realy good show :rockout:

Motor Head I think Lemmy might have had a pint before comming on (jack daniels) they also did a great set :rockout:

Iron Maiden who got a Spitfire to fly over the crowd wow very polished film like show with costume changes Ive got to say another great set :rockout:

Airbourne who realy stole the show with there anticks sound not to good had to move into thre centre of the crowd to get the full force :rockout:

Qeens of the Stone Age who have a great new album out another great show :rockout:

there was a russian ( I think) band called go gol Bordello who realy put on a good show kind of russian cossac metal :rockout:

UFO we only caught the end of there set which was very good :rockout:

Gaslight Anthem realy enjoyed there set :rockout:

Rammstein the best thing about this set was the fireworks no musical content what so ever I did listen to the whole set just in case they slipped into musicains but sadly there was no danger of that some mock sex scenes in all a very poor show from the germans who I had been informed were good :rant:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts