Getting things in perspective?

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Reading some recent threads I can sympothise with individuals, 2014 was a bit of a merry-go-round in my life. However perseverance and a bit of facing facts has bought me to a point where hifi is not the be all and end all in life. I have moved on and enjoy my music more than ever without feeling under presure. Vinyle, CD, Radio, Spotify, I realy dont care, I just relax and enjoy it.

I Have other interest that give me a balance in life, give me a goal and give me great pleasure. Dont post on her much now, althiugh I do keep up with things, dipping in and out, like now, been in the shed all afternoon, building a wiring loom for one of my gliders,. Complex, absobing and extremly satifying to finish it, even thinking what I will do next time to improve the job.

I come in, drained mentaly and sit relaxing fliping through the web catching up, whilst antisepating a cuppa and a bowl of Hazels excelent home made soup. What better way to unwind, soup, toast, listen to the the Archers, then maybe a play or choose some music to enjoy. A ballenced life on an even keel, getting things in perspective, something I have not had for 20 years?

CJSF

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts