• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Getting the Sony 270es 4K native projector Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

gel

I'm pretty certain this won't be the case. I don't know how you are gel, hope you're feeling well. Why would you need 3 different display devices in your bedroom?
The Pioneer is old and my dad has a OLED now I just use a 4K stick and Xbox One S on it. It’s not worth anything and I dig it. I just like the different colours on all of the screens. One is a plasma, the other 8K QLED and the other a top projector. Most people have a TV and a projector in one setup though.

gel

I am still in lockdown until tomorrow and that’s not going to change really how things are in the future much either. I recouped the money from other purchases that were faulty so all is good thanks. You are right though I still do fear some thoughts I still get and that explains my purchases somewhat. I am ok though cheers, nothing too bad.

buzz_lightclick

Nov 21, 2007
I think with two TVs in your room plus countless other high end TVs in your house, you are well covered for screens already! You could open your own independent cinema.

Reactions: gel
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts