Getting the Sony 270es 4K native projector Tuesday

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2457

I will post some pictures once I have got it all setup.

D

Deleted member 2457

Remember that deal I showed you last time BB I got that again.

D

Deleted member 2457

I'm pretty certain this won't be the case. I don't know how you are gel, hope you're feeling well. Why would you need 3 different display devices in your bedroom?
The Pioneer is old and my dad has a OLED now I just use a 4K stick and Xbox One S on it. It’s not worth anything and I dig it. I just like the different colours on all of the screens. One is a plasma, the other 8K QLED and the other a top projector. Most people have a TV and a projector in one setup though.

D

Deleted member 2457

I am still in lockdown until tomorrow and that’s not going to change really how things are in the future much either. I recouped the money from other purchases that were faulty so all is good thanks. You are right though I still do fear some thoughts I still get and that explains my purchases somewhat. I am ok though cheers, nothing too bad.

D

Deleted member 2457

I'm pretty certain this won't be the case. I don't know how you are gel, hope you're feeling well. Why would you need 3 different display devices in your bedroom?
I have also run out of money so it will somewhat limit my purchases now.

D

Deleted member 2457

I could never install it though it is much too high up! In fact I am not even sure it will be possible how high up it is.

D

Deleted member 2457

Lots of installers could do this for you. Just press a button on remote and the motorised screen will drop down from ceiling. Proper cinema experience.
My wall is a funny shape though might not be able to get as much of a bigger screen experience if I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts