• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Getting the Sony 270es 4K native projector Tuesday

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz_lightclick

Nov 21, 2007
That was the 65-inch let alone the 75-inch! Do you think I am making the right decision, I could always not accept delivery?
Personally don’t think you need one. I’ve never had a projector so can’t really advise on them though.
I see what you mean about the ceiling

Reactions: gel

buzz_lightclick

Nov 21, 2007
Just not going to accept delivery now. And get the a 85-inch 8K model when they come down a lot!
What does that mean, you ignore them when they knock at the door?
Or tell them you’ve changed your mind?
You could go back to your 55” tv then there would be more room for a projector screen.

Reactions: gel

gel

What does that mean, you ignore them when they knock at the door?
Or tell them you’ve changed your mind?
You could go back to your 55” tv then there would be more room for a projector screen.
No, it’s what they told me to do when I changed my mind about having it. It gets delivered but you refuse delivery at the door then it goes back to the shop.

Good point Buzz I am going to have another think about this.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts