Getting a new pair of headphones

So christmas is coming and I thought I'd get myself a new pair of headphones and I cant decide if Im going to get a gaming headset or just a normal headset for all uses.I had in my mind the SteelSeries Siberia v3 which is a gaming headset and the Sony MDR XB950AP.I would like a headset that will satisfy me when mostly when listening to mucic,I will also use It for gaming and videos/movies but I dont really mind the sound quality when gaming.I can only afford headphones that are under €120 so I'm not sure which one Im gonna get.Those two are available at the local store so I'd prefer to get one of them rather than buying from the internet.I just ordered a pair of Soundmagic e10 earbuds and they are on their way,I dont know how they perform but I hope they impress me and change my mind and not buy an expensive headset.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Cee Neiton said:
So christmas is coming and I thought I'd get myself a new pair of headphones and I cant decide if Im going to get a gaming headset or just a normal headset for all uses.I had in my mind the SteelSeries Siberia v3 which is a gaming headset and the Sony MDR XB950AP.I would like a headset that will satisfy me when mostly when listening to mucic,I will also use It for gaming and videos/movies but I dont really mind the sound quality when gaming.I can only afford headphones that are under €120 so I'm not sure which one Im gonna get.Those two are available at the local store so I'd prefer to get one of them rather than buying from the internet.I just ordered a pair of Soundmagic e10 earbuds and they are on their way,I dont know how they perform but I hope they impress me and change my mind and not buy an expensive headset.

Soundmagic also makes some nice headphones, so watch for a good deal, but beware of fakes!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts