Generic but quality RCA cable - from where?

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Fellows,
What is a good online shop to get a generic but good quality rca stereo cable?
I mean better than those bottom basic things you get for free but before you get into premium brands. Say, 20-40 pounds for 7 meters?

Alternatively, a diy job (I have the 4 plugs already) - do you knwo any suitable bulk cable? I checked maplin out but the only one suitable (in terms of diameter and spec) was quite bright blue, I was hoping for plain black or at least not that bright!

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, idc. Could not find proel, mcg200 or connectaudio on ebay... EDIT: found mcg200 finally.

ThatCable ready cables look OK, but they do not have 7m, only 5 or 10...
I coudl not find anyhting called loops ics...

Only coax rg6 in loose cable?

idc

What you have found with the Proel is it for ebay. I was thinking of it because you said you wanted something plain. The Loops cable is what ThatCable sells.

Proel are primarily used by pro audio for mic and guitar leads, in studios etc. So it is tough, well made and sensible money.

A

Anonymous

Not famililar with Proel specifically, but most "pro" cables are soft and flexible to make them easy to work with.

A

Anonymous

Used to work in the pro audio industry and the cables are very flexible, due to them having to go from the stage, to the mixing desks, mics etc etc. Should be very durable as well.

TRENDING THREADS