Fun speakers for around 2500$

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

FredrikT92

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I live in Norway. They cost 25k NOK, so its actually 3000 bucks, but thats fine.
I'm sure I can get some % of aswell. But I wrote 2,5k USD in the topic because usually norwegian dealers multiply the USD price x10, and then u get around my budget.

FredrikT92 said:
I live in Norway. They cost 25k NOK, so its actually 3000 bucks, but thats fine. I'm sure I can get some % of aswell. But I wrote 2,5k USD in the topic because usually norwegian dealers multiply the USD price x10, and then u get around my budget.

Norway eh?

If that is so then they should be auditioned in my view.

FredrikT92

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I'll get a demo of the following this weekend:
Scansonic MB-1 and 2.5.
Cabasse Bora
ProAc
ATC

And hopefully I can get a demo of PMC aswell!
Those Russel K Red 100 looks really cool tho! But im not able to demo them.

iceman16

FredrikT92 said:
I'll get a demo of the following this weekend:Scansonic MB-1 and 2.5.Cabasse BoraProAcATC

And hopefully I can get a demo of PMC aswell! Those Russel K Red 100 looks really cool tho! But im not able to demo them.

I have'nt heard the Cabasse Bora but the dealer I spoken to rate them very well among others in the shop. I think they are a 3 way standmount with the hf driver sits in the center of the midrange driver like Kef Uni-Q

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts