Full sized cans V in ears

shaman2364

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
At the moment i have beyer dt 770 600 ohm cans a meridian explorer dac and a windows laptop as my headphone system,i think the explorer is struggling with the beyers so time for an upgrade.Im thinking either another pair of closed backs or in ear monitors with perhaps custom sleeves.So opinions please on what to go for and would in ears cut it against full sized headphones.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
shaman2364 said:
At the moment i have beyer dt 770 600 ohm cans a meridian explorer dac and a windows laptop as my headphone system,i think the explorer is struggling with the beyers so time for an upgrade.Im thinking either another pair of closed backs or in ear monitors with perhaps custom sleeves.So opinions please on what to go for and would in ears cut it against full sized headphones.

In spite of the lower price, I find the Beyer Custom One Pro to be a better headphone than my DT770 Pro, and it's very efficient at low impedance so will play loudly with Meridian DAC. The major difference is the COP is smoother without the treble peak around 9 khz, but it has no recess - it's a full treble.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts