Freesat Humax Foxsat programme listing

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi

Having a bit of annoyance with my Foxsat.

When using the channel information (i-button) information to see what's on now & next, the info takes a jump forward:

EG: On BBC 1 at 21:00 I press "i", and it comes up "BBC Nine O'Clock News", but when I navigate to the right to see what's next, it jumps forward between 3-4 hours (sometimes longer), so it's telling me what's on in the middle of the night, then I have to navigate left to get to what's on next. It's bluddy annoying!

It happens with all channels - does anyone else get this and is there a fix?

Thanks

Alsone

Jul 21, 2007
Visit site
Not had this on my box but I have the HDR rather than the Foxsat. I suggest you try the digital spy forums and ask in the Freesat section there.

There is a simply way around this. Use the schedule button + red button instead of the i button + direction wheel.

The schedule button + red button will bring up the full schedule in a table for all the channles centered on the channel and programme you are currently tuned to. A glance to the right will show you whats next. If you want to go beyond whats visible, just use the direction wheel to scroll to the right.

This is from my HDR but I presume its the same for the Foxsat. If not I'm sure someone on Digital Spy will help you.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, I know about the full schedule, but when you flick it on, the background goes blank for about 30 seconds (the schedule comes up, but you lose what you were watching) - I prefer just to do a quick flick through to see what on one or two favourite chanels, while watching the first channel. Will try digital spy if no-one else has this issue.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts