Freesat / HD / + / DVD player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am sure there are people out there who can advise me.

About 4 years ago I bought a Samsung Freeview HD plasma TV, it was recommended to buy a Humax box to connect to Freesat, (have an old sky satellite with only one cable into the house and a basic DVD player along with the Home Cinema Sound box, I ended up with 4 remotes, a stack of wiring and not to mention the Xbox!

Technology moved on as I guessed it would, so a couple of years ago replaced the DVD player with a Samsung DVD SH895M - the thing never worked properly and have never been able to record TV from it.

So having a clear out and would idealy love to have a Freesat box that can record TV whilst watching another channel - not too worried about pausing etc. - and one that can also play DVD's althought I do not have any yet maybe play BlueRay too and finally one that I can use a memory stick (USB connection)

I am sure there is something out there but have problem with understanding all the techno blurb

Help - am waiting in anticipation :cheer:

A

Anonymous

Many thanks Laserman16 - it looks very impressive, will investigate further but still open to any other suggestions :grin:

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
thegoughies.

Problem with that one is that its quite an old model so dont know whether you can still pick one up.

AFAIK there is nothing else around at the moment that does everything you want it to.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts