Forum problems

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We are aware there are some issues with people not being able to post replies on the Forums this morning (us included), we are investigating.

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
11 posts for dac for chromecast but I still can't see them, and I've no idea where this will end up?

I could not 'reply' or 'quote' and it asked me to log in even though I was logged in, so here we go......

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I seem able to post new comments, but can't see anyone else's despite it says new comments are available.

Please fix asap.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Okay I have found that I only get these problems when using Windows. (FireFox and IE.)

All fine on iPhone 6 and iPad Mini 3. (Safari.)

Fine on Mac Mini (latest OS) using both FireFox and Safari.

shadders

Hi,

Possibly related, windows 10 has a DHCP issue since the latest patch. So try a non windows machine and see if you still get the same issue.

Not sure it affects windows servers, if this website is hosted on a windows server.

Regards,

Shadders.

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Mac Os. Problem is always there. Can't see the posts I'm posting. Only when I left the topic and go on again.

I Must log in from the title page of WHF, because if I log in a topic, I will not be shown as "logged" in the corresponding topic I logged.

shadders

Hi,

Ok, seems not to be user OS specific.

What I am getting is the option below the text I type in, "comment filter" which when I select, removes the html like tags from the text. Never had this pull down menu before. Seems to be when replying/quoting others only.

Regards,

Shadders.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
shadders said:
What I am getting is the option below the text I type in, "comment filter" which when I select, removes the html like tags from the text. Never had this pull down menu before. Seems to be when replying/quoting others only.

Only get that on Windows.

Again, not an issue on iOS devices for some reason.

insider9

chebby said:
shadders said:

Only get that on Windows.

Again, not an issue on iOS devices for some reason.

I get that on Windows and Android

shadders

insider9 said:
Another interesting occurance is that I can see some posts on Android but they don't show on Windows...

Anyone else thinks those Christmas tree posters might have something to do with this?
Hi,

Some of my posts are out of sequence based on time of posting, showing after posts submitted later than mine.

Regards,

Shadders.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Whats wrong with this forum now, my posts are not appearing even if they say I'm the last poster on the forum lists of posts, this is the 3rd time. Not just today either.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts