for the WHF team

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
im looking to match my denon receiver with the 2500bt. with it now being sold for as little as 399 in places, is there any other blu ray player i should be looking at??

A

Anonymous

cheers for the reply big aura. can i ask where u saw it for 350? and how does it compare to your last player, whatever it was?

D

Deleted member 2457

Pioneer make some cracking blu ray player's for that price too, but I do like the Sony 760 as well.

D

Deleted member 2457

emotion-2.gif
Okay I have seen a few to comment and for the price it can't be better by a long way in my opinion and several other peoples opininon's as well who i know.

It would be the pioneer bdp-lx71 for picture and sound it would take some beating for me. But also the pioneer bdp-lx08 is exaclty the same as well but you just push the disc's in instead. Now it can be purchased for the price you are looking at and for me that is one of the bargains there has ever been for me.

But I do like the Sony as well.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
brett morris:cheers for the reply big aura. can i ask where u saw it for 350? and how does it compare to your last player, whatever it was?

I got it for £339 multi-region DVD from Richer Sounds, don't know if they're still doing that deal or not though.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I got it for £319, multiregion from Richer Sounds. They advertised it in last month's mag for that price. PRC were my fall-back, but would mean a trip out to essex! this is my first BD player - I wanted to wait until players got sufficiently advanced so I could get something that I wouldn't want to upgrade for at least 3 years (got stung with some early, and poor quality, DVD players!).

A

Anonymous

brett morris:im looking to match my denon receiver with the 2500bt. with it now being sold for as little as 399 in places, is there any other blu ray player i should be looking at??

I also have the Denon 2500 thought I was getting a bargain at £499.00 but as you say its even cheaper

Get a demo against a Pioneer LX 71 and thr Sony 760 , remember that the Denon is painfully slow to load but personally I can live with that

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts