Floorstanding speakers/Sending Items overseas

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

Can anyone recommend floorstanding speakers for the Marantz PM6003/CD6003? The room is something like 60msq. Music taste: mostly Instrumental Rock, Electronic, Folk & Metal. And also does anyone know anything about shipping said items to Sweden? Basically I want to buy they whole system in the UK but have it shipped to Sweden as buying over there would cost me double the UK price. I'm concerned about the handling of items whilst in transit, the warranty outside of the UK etc. I'm also planning to do the same with a new home cinema system.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jaimie

dave_k

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
Why not hop over for a holiday and take all your new purchases home with you? Lots to see and do here in Blighty and the weather's not really as bad as some make out
emotion-11.gif

seasiders rock

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
Dali Suite 2.8 floor standers. Available for £399 + carriage.

Sevenoaks Brighton or through there E Bay shop and they will post to Europe.

You will not get a better pair of speakers at that price, they were £1000.

A

Anonymous

try audio emotion in scotland my stuff came very well packed

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies so far. Will def try and listen to the Dali's. Anybody else heard this set up?

I should have mentioned that I live in the UK and will be moving to Sweden.

T

the record spot

Buy them and don't take them out the box, and be prepared for a very expensive courier bill!

jc.com

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Godriah:

Thanks for the replies so far. Will def try and listen to the Dali's. Anybody else heard this set up?

Then presumably it'll all be covered by your removal firm's insurance. The only thing you need to think about is the warranty.

jc.com

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Godriah:

Then presumably it'll all be covered by your removal firm's insurance. The only thing you need to think about is the warranty.

A

Anonymous

Just had a look at Audio Emotion's website and unfortunately won't be able to afford any of their equipment!! Some of which costs more than the house I'm planning on buying. So don't thing my girlfriend will be too happy with that. Nice thought though!

Anyone else got any recommendations for overseas delivery?

Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts