Floor speakers

FabioZ

Oct 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I would like to have some advice about a good pair of speakers. It's for a room if 15 square meters. I have a Yamaha r-s202d.
My budget is around 500€.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hi Everyone, I would like to have some advice about a good pair of speakers. It's for a room if 15 square meters. I have a Yamaha r-s202d.
My budget is around 500€.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
I'd normally be saying go audition but realise many now cannot so a few suggestions:-
Fine Audio F302, Acoustic Energy AE109 or if you can increase the budget quite a bit some of the best all-rounders can be found in the Dali Oberon 5, not these will cope well with any future upgrades you may make.
The new Wharfdale Diamond speaker range are supposed to be good to but I haven't heard any yet.
Bear in mind I don't know what these speakers cost in your part of the world.

FabioZ

Oct 13, 2020
Visit site
Tanks so much for your time and competence. I'm actualli living in south spain...I was considering to buy a pair of Indiana line 561, an italian brand. Do you sir have any idea about them?

rainsoothe

Tanks so much for your time and competence. I'm actualli living in south spain...I was considering to buy a pair of Indiana line 561, an italian brand. Do you sir have any idea about them?
I heard some of their models and they're very good, imo. I usually don't recommend them because people are looking for the big names that are reviewed, but if they're available to you, do audition them and let your ears decide. Again, they're very good.

Reactions: FabioZ

matthewpiano

Dali Oberon 5, Fyne Audio F302 and Monitor Audio Bronze 200 are all excellent all-rounders. I used to have a preference for stand-mounts in this part of the market, but the standard of performance from floorstanders at these prices has increased significantly thanks partly to better bracing and cabinet build.

Reactions: FabioZ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts