Flat HDMI cable

Hems

Nov 21, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Im thinking about re-arranging my living room but in order to do that I need to route a 10m HDMI cable from a receiver to my TV around the room. Can anyone recommend a good flat HDMI cable which isnt too expensive (less than £100). At the moment I'm think about having all of my AV equipment in one corner of the room and have the single HDMI going to the TV, plus cables for front speakers and sub. Any recomendations would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hems

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Or here for less dosh...

(I'm sure there are cables available for less, but a brief glance has failed to reveal any definitely ciaiming to be to the latest High Speed with Ethernet spec, and if you're installng the cable permanently in this way, I'd suggest to have a cable as futureproof as possible.)

Hems

Nov 21, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions - much appreciated.

Would it be worth doing the same for speaker/sub cable or would I lose too much in sound quality when compared to what I already have (QED SA/ Chord Chrimson Sub)?

Hems

Nov 21, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
Or here for less dosh...

(I'm sure there are cables available for less, but a brief glance has failed to reveal any definitely ciaiming to be to the latest High Speed with Ethernet spec, and if you're installng the cable permanently in this way, I'd suggest to have a cable as futureproof as possible.)

A little over my budget but is the Wireworld Chroma 6 or Island 6 cable any good? it's HDMI 1.4 compatible

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts