First weekend viewing in HD. Thank you.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I've been viewing this forum over the last couple of months and also reading the WhatHiFi reviews and Awards. Thank you all, including WhatHiFi magazine.

As a result of all of this wonderful information I bought a Panasonic P50GT30B and the 1Tb Sky box. The quality has exceeded all of my expectations. :grin:

My next purchase, after Christmas, will be an Onkyo NR609 and the Q7000 speakers.

Thanks again,
Neil

A

Anonymous

Neil,

Great purchase.

I recently bought the P46GT30B (already had Sky+HD), which included a free Panasonic Blu-ray player, plus the Onkyo 609 and Monitor Audio R90 HD10. I too was blown away by the picture quality in HD, and the sound of the Onkyo and Monitor Audio speakers are simply superb and adds greatly to the overall experience. You will see a jump in sound quality if you also have a Blu-Ray player as you will get the HD sound (Sky will only give normal 5.1 DD) - not sure if you have one already?

I too was very grateful to the WHF magazine and this forum - it helped a lot to decide what to buy.

Enjoy.

Paul.

A

Anonymous

Paul,

pauled51 said:
I too was blown away by the picture quality in HD, and the sound of the Onkyo and Monitor Audio speakers are simply superb and adds greatly to the overall experience. You will see a jump in sound quality if you also have a Blu-Ray player as you will get the HD sound (Sky will only give normal 5.1 DD) - not sure if you have one already?

I'm waiting for the Panasonc Blu-Ray player to arrive, but I've just taken the plunge and ordered the Onkyo NR609 and Q7000 speakers. I'm now looking forward to experiencing the sound quality that you now have.

pauled51 said:
I too was very grateful to the WHF magazine and this forum - it helped a lot to decide what to buy.

Yes, I wouldn't have known what to buy without the magazine and this forum.

Thanks,

Neil

A

Anonymous

I find What HiFi's advice and forum members advice invaluable considering purchases such as televisions mean a big financial investment for the ordinary person with average income. My Panasonic P46GT30B has been a sound investment due to the influence of this magazine and forum. I will always take the comments as a basis for my purchases. Afterwards, auditioning personally usually seals the deal.

Happy viewing!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts