Find a speaker that can play music via Bluetooth or Aux

chadhughes

Jul 14, 2022
Visit site
Hi all, I have a living room with high ceilings that is ~14ft wide x 20ft long x 20ft high, and opens up into different rooms in the house. I'm looking for a speaker on which we could play music on via Bluetooth or Aux that could fill the space well. We'd be typically walking around or in and out of the room, so no need for stereo pair or a sophisticated setup. Listening mostly to instrumental or vocals. We have an old Bose Wave system, so most anything would be an improvement. Appreciate your thoughts!

JonRA

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site

JonRA

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site
That Zeppelin is another one of those products that must sound better than it looks.

It is definitely a marmite design but even my 2008-ish example has a reasonable sound to it - they are pretty heavy. The new ones have been considerably reworked and I imagine the sound is better still. But they are still marmite!

Reactions: Gray

ultraminiature

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I reviewed in the B&O store the B&O Emerge, Level and Devialet Phantom I. The Balance dropped 50% price on Amazon a month later.

Level is stereo but wider sound stage is used as a pair. It is also battery powered so you can pick it up and move room to room or into the garden and it resets room corrections when placed back down.

They have Bluetooth, wifi, Ethernet, 3.5mm and optical inputs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts