Finally managed to order the PS5......twice!!

D

Deleted member 2457

Been trying to buy the PS5 since few months. Thanks to Twitter alert, I managed to order a bundle from Shopto. But I wasn't really happy with the bundle because it included a couple of games I wasn't interested in. This morning, I managed to order a PS5 from Argos!! Will be selling on the other bundle to one of my friends.
Brilliant mate! (y)

Reactions: bigboss

nuur23

Feb 21, 2021
Visit site
Which games you have with the bundle? If you have cyberpunk 2077 then I might be interested in buying it. But I would not be able to buy in anytime soon because I am still saving money to buy my PS5, hopefully before the cyberpunk 2077 next-gen upgrade. The game wasn't running well at all on my PS4 and I returned the game and got my refund and I am only getting back to this game when I have my PS5 and when its next-gen upgrade will be available.

buzz_lightclick

I've bought sackboy game separately, and the PS5 also has Astro's playroom game pre-installed which basically is designed to show off all the features of the controller.

You don't need to buy the PS5 bundle to get games....you can buy the games separately you know! ;)
My original question was which games did you get with it - I didn't mean as a bundle, just which games you had got to play on your new PS5!
Anyway you've answered now.
I had the first two Little Big Planet games on PS3, good fun, not sure If I ever played the 3rd as didn't have a PS4 for long as I moved over to Xbox One for the majority of the last console generation.

D

Deleted member 2457

Remember this game?

D

Deleted member 2457

Just got my first two games:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 7
D

Deleted member 2457

PlayStation coming between 9.00-10.00 this morning. :D

D

Deleted member 2457

Awesome! Alex Kidd is just how I remember it. Got my tennis game coming today. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts