Female Jazz Vocalists

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
How about Carol Kidd, 'All my Tomorrows', been around for a long time, records on Linn Records. You can hear All my Tomorrows on Spotify. I paticularly like her ability to change voice texture, acording to the song and tempo, takes away that samo-samo sound some singers have?

CJSF

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
shafesk said:
Although this might not necessarily be Jazz and I'm aware many people don't like the original album of this band, Florence and the Machine, MTV live unplugged is a GREAT album, well recorded too. It really shows off Florence Welch's vocal talents in a way that their own albums don't unfortunately. An absolute must listen for all music fans alike. Would recommend you listen to acoustic versions of Cosmic Love, Shake it out, Dog Days are Over and my absolute favourite Halo.

You are welcome ;)

Will check that out... if we're not restricted to Jazz female vocalists, may I suggest a few others...

Kate Walsh – The Real Thing

Rachel Sermanni – Under Mountains

Lucy Rose – Like I Used To

TRENDING THREADS