Extra pair of 3D glasses for Panasonic ZT - options?

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Would like an extra pair of 3D glasses for the ZT.

Wanted ask a couple of questions before just ordering the standard 'panny' models:

1) are there any third party models that perform better and/or are more comfortable than the standard ones supplied with the TV? (Seem to recall other manufacturers being mentioned on an old thread on this subject).

2) if I order third party models, could these have a different 'tint' and would this throw off the colour perception seen through them, given that the ZT has been calibrated for 3D using the standard glasses supplied with the TV?

Need to get some ordered in the next day or two as have friends coming round at the weekend to watch the 3D BluRay of Pacific Rim.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

These ones are popular:

http://www.tps.uk.com/tps/home.html?choice_id=200&tab_id=52

They will ask for your TV model number too (I think they might adjust them slightly).

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Excellent, thanks Gel. Googled for reviews on these and they have a good review on AV forums; also found a review by Strapped on this forum from earlier in the year (which was the old thread I referred to) and all looks pretty positive so will crack on and order a pair.

D

Deleted member 2457

mr malarky said:
Excellent, thanks Gel. Googled for reviews on these and they have a good review on AV forums; also found a review by Strapped on this forum from earlier in the year (which was the old thread I referred to) and all looks pretty positive so will crack on and order a pair.

I got the A1113 for £40. No probs. :cheers:

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Got 4 pairs of the A1112's direct from their website for £139 (thought I may as well get all four if they're better than the 'standard' panny units).

How come you got the 1113's? I used the compatability checker on their site and it said the 1112's for the ZT, and I would have thought the VT used the same ones??

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Had a confirmation email of the order, so have just emailed them back to confirm they're the right ones for the ZT - will let you know what I hear back.

TRENDING THREADS