Exclusive THX masterclass - and freebies! - at Bristol Show 2011

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We're running a series of THX masterclasses at the Bristol Show during the last weekend of February, aimed squarely at serious home cinema enthusiasts. It's free, but the number of places is strictly limited, so if you'd like to attend you'll need to book a place in advance. First come, first served. Clickety

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
And everyone whom attends gets a free THX Optimizer pack - disc plus glasses
emotion-21.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Assuming you read our hands-on report on the new THX tech from CES last month? Story here.

Sure the THX guys will be happy to answer questions on all the company's tech, but the primary purpose of the Bristol demo is to show how you can make today's products look and sound even better.

A

Anonymous

Hi Andy,

I dropped a mail with a request to join the saturday afternoon THX sessions (either one of them). I fly in from The Netherlands together with a friend on Saturday morning, pretty much for the workshop alone ;-) I recently bought the Onkyo TX-NR5008 so this workshop has my special interest.

Question: When will participants get the confirmation? Or should I have had it by now?

A reply is highly appreciated!!

Best Regards,

Bas Verwaaijen

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi Bas

There's no sign of your email in my inbox, could you send it again? We're happy to confirm your place, but please send your request to Liam.Maguire@haymarket.com so we can keep tabs on everyone. As soon as we have your email, we'll reply to it.

A

Anonymous

Hi Andy,

Many thanks for this response... I already feared the mail ended up in the black hole (spamfilter maybe?)... I'll resend it from another address this weekend!

Rgds

Bas

A

Anonymous

Hi Andy,

Just wanted to check if you got my mail? Sent iton Saturday evening.

Regards,

Bas

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi Bas

Going through the emails now and yes, yours has arrived, so worry not! You've asked for a Saturday afternoon slot so we can fit you in at 2pm if that suits.

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi there, I have booked for the 25th at 10:00 and was wondering if I made the slot?
I will be arriving with a friend and was wondering if there was space for 1 more same time?

Many thanks
Darrell

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I booked on Thuersday evening 3th February at THXdemo@haymarket.com and this morning (7 am) at Liam.Maguire@haymarket.com for Saturday 26th February at 16h00 for 2 persons. I haven't received a confirmation.

Do we made this slot?

Regards,

Bart

Belgium

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
sta99y:Hi there, I have booked for the 25th at 10:00 and was wondering if I made the slot?
I will be arriving with a friend and was wondering if there was space for 1 more same time?

Many thanks
Darrell

Hi Darrell

Yes, that's fine you're down for the 10am slot on the 25th. Can you email Liam.Maguire@haymarket.com with your details (mobile number, email etc) just so we've got a record in case we need to contact you. I'll need to check with Liam in the morning if we have a space for your friend, so will let you know, but I think it will be OK.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
bltn:
Hi,

I booked on Thuersday evening 3th February at THXdemo@haymarket.com and this morning (7 am) at Liam.Maguire@haymarket.com for Saturday 26th February at 16h00 for 2 persons. I haven't received a confirmation.

Do we made this slot?

Regards,

Bart

Belgium

Hi Bart

Yes, email received and two places confirmed for the 16.00 slot on the 26th.

dirtydean

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Andy Clough:We're running a series of THX masterclasses at the Bristol Show during the last weekend of February, aimed squarely at serious home cinema enthusiasts. It's free, but the number of places is strictly limited, so if you'd like to attend you'll need to book a place in advance. First come, first served. Clickety

Do you know if they will be coming to the Manchester show?

moomin

Apr 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi Andy ,did you get my appointment date ? between 2:00 and 4:00 on saturday 26th ,if you can fit me in that would be greatfully appreciated.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Have successful applicants been notified yet? I requested 2pm on the Saturday and am not sure if I've been successful. Would be great if you could let me know.

Chris.

A

Anonymous

I also wanted to know this - as days have passed since I sent my request and havent heard either way?

A

Anonymous

Same problem here, I requested a slot on the 25th preferably before 16:00. No response though.

Just concerned email not getting through

A

Anonymous

Hi i hope you can help, I registered my details regarding attending the THX masterclass and was contacted by haymarket saying i was the first person to contact and was told they was having problems with the email address and they asked me to email my detail again, but i have not had any respones. please can you advise me on this as it says first come first served regards Anthony

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Don't worry folks, the emails are coming through. My colleague Liam Maguire will email everyone back to confirm your date/time just as soon as we have compiled the final list.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts