Ex display TV

cball313

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I was after a bit of advise regarding purchasing an ex display TV from a shop. The TV is an LED Samsung which when I checked they 'should' run for 100,000 hours with no problems. It's been on display in the store for about 9 months, probably on high settings. Can you see any issues buying this? The price is around £1500 cheaper than buying it new.

Also, does anyone know the warranty policy with ex display items? E.g. 1 year, 6 months etc.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

cball313 said:
Hi,

I was after a bit of advise regarding purchasing an ex display TV from a shop. The TV is an LED Samsung which when I checked they 'should' run for 100,000 hours with no problems. It's been on display in the store for about 9 months, probably on high settings. Can you see any issues buying this? The price is around £1500 cheaper than buying it new.

Also, does anyone know the warranty policy with ex display items? E.g. 1 year, 6 months etc.

Thanks
Normally its 5 years warranty from the likes of John Lewis and Currys. I bought an ex-display TV from John Lewis and I loved it. I would only buy it if you can return it if there is any problems though. Check for image retention too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts