Epoz AktiMate Mini vs Audioengine 5

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi!

The decision for active speakers has come down to these two.

I will be hooking them up to macbook pro via a HRT musicstreamer II DAC.

I know the minis get a better review by whathifi, but i feel that its kind of based on its ability as an ipod dock, which i will not be using it for.

Has anyone heard both sets of speakers and can make a comparison? Or just anyone have anything good or bad to say about either?

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Messiah said:
All I can add at this point is that I have just ordered some Aktimates.

Can give you some feedback once I get them. :)

Would be interested to hear your thoughts. Both the mini and maxi have great reviews.

I would really like to hear some maxi's

A

Anonymous

audio engine 5 sound and look good but why stick to them?
Focal Professional CMS50 Studio Monitors acclaim they are the best in the world?

A

Anonymous

Seems like the minis seem to be the way to go, i think i have made my decision!

but white, red or black?

A

Anonymous

do they look good in the flesh? or the plastic or whatever theyre made out of....

Messiah

Perhaps should have said mine will be red. Don't have them yet, they should be here tomorrow although I'm not sure anyone will be in for the delivery so may have to collect them from somewhere...

A

Anonymous

After examine just a few of the blog posts on your web site now, and I really like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site checklist and will be checking again soon. Pls check out my site as properly and let me know what you think.
Locksmith schools kentucky thrum Locksmith Wisconsin Dobbin Hawaii Locksmith Facilitation Locksmith Florida tameness

A

Anonymous

Just got a nice pair of Aktimate mini's and paired them with an HRT Music Streamer II and my iMac. Have to say the sound is incredible. I'd expect to be paying much more for this quality of sound, incredible. I've got the white ones and they look amzing too. Very please with this purchase!

I got them for £229 from ebay, they're normally £349. Looks like Red Box Visual are the UK distibutors and have a few ex-demo models going cheap. Was a bit sceptical as they had no ebay feedback when I bought them. Quick google of the ebay username and a very happy customer!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts