News EPOS are back!

podknocker

EPOS-Loudspeakers

I was looking at a few videos of Marantz CD players, from years ago and one guy had some nice EPOS speakers, at the end of some decent kit. I googled them and it looks like there are new EPOS speakers on the way. I loved them, but could never really afford them, back in the day.

Reactions: shadders
EPOS-Loudspeakers

I was looking at a few videos of Marantz CD players, from years ago and one guy had some nice EPOS speakers, at the end of some decent kit. I googled them and it looks like there are new EPOS speakers on the way. I loved them, but could never really afford them, back in the day.
Hadn't heard any Epos for years, but IIRC they were really good for the money. They used to work well with Creek amplification.

Reactions: Al ears
Hadn't heard any Epos for years, but IIRC they were really good for the money. They used to work well with Creek amplification.
They worked well with Creek because Mike owned Epos.
Will be good to see the brand back again and what Mr. Fink can do with it.
Pricing will be everything.
I once owned a pair of ES11's and they were very good, I powered them with an old Quantum 102/202 pre / power combo

Last edited:
They worked well with Creek because Mike owned Epos.
Will be good to see the brand back again and what Mr. Fink can do with it.
Pricing will be everything.
I once owned a pair of ES11's and they were very good, I powered them with an old Quantum pre / power combo
Yeah, there was always that connection. That said, Creek are pretty good sounding with other speakers. When I heard the Evo 2 with the RS6s, they rocked the house down. Shame the phono stage was a hefty addition to the price.

Reactions: Al ears

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts